We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
• Install and configure software and hardware
• Manage network servers and technology tools
• Set up accounts and workstations
• Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
• Troubleshoot issues and outages
• Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
• Upgrade systems with new releases and models
• Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
• Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
Qualifications & Experience:
• Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
• Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
• Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
• Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
• Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
• Excellent communication skills
• BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator or if he has experience and knowledge as Salesforce Administrator is a plus