Olive jobs is part of Catalyst Care Group and is a company located in Skopje. Our company offers services in the healthcare industry by transforming the back-office functions for healthcare businesses through superior services
Our need for crisp, polished communication rises with a growing business, team, and user base. That’s why we’re on the hunt for an SEO executive.
The lucky successful candidate will be joining the growing central SEO team, who all play an individual part in ensuring we achieve long term organic growth. You’ll report to the Head of SEO, working closely on the SEO strategy of the managed brands.
• Conducting SEO analysis, innovating, and constantly being updated on SEO-related blogs and updates.
• Perform competitor research by analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
• Conduct in-depth keyword research, manage keyword rank tracking and report on wins and losses to the Head of SEO.
• Proactively identifying website issues and/or potential improvements and raising these with the Head of SEO.
• Monthly reporting to the Head of SEO.
• Ensuring content tasks and requests are completed in a professional and timely manner and to a high-quality standard.
• Collaborating with cross-department teams to develop, implement and adapt content strategies in line with overall product strategies and audience needs.
• Working together and regularly communicating with team members to ensure all stakeholders are working together to achieve common goals for the website.
THE ROLE WILL BE A GREAT FIT IF YOU:
• You have at least one year SEO experience
• You are fluent in English, both spoken and written
• You are familiar with tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, and Surfer SEO
• You have experience with SEO reporting
• You have strong data analytics skills
• You have the ability to handle a large set of data while staying focused
• You have basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
• You have excellent organizational and communication skills
• You are self-motivated and you take ownership of your tasks
• You are passionate about SEO and eager to learn more
• You are easy-going and flexible
Bonus points if you…
• Have native-level command of English
• Have 2+ years of experience in SEO
• Enjoy autonomy and ownership
• Know your way around relevant tools like a CMS (our websites run on WordPress)